Esteemed hotel,

I sincerely hope that you will not disregard my plea, despite the fact that it is my own mistake. The predicament I find myself in is the misplacement of my cellular phone within the premises of your establishment, most likely due to exhaustion. Unfortunately, this realization only dawned upon me when I had already reached the airport. I humbly seek your assistance in locating my lost device, specifically a Samsung S23.

The primary concern arises from a recent email notification I received regarding an unauthorized attempt to access the password of my phone for unlocking purposes. Only a total of four attempts have been made thus far, with intervals between them. The geolocation function of my phone reveals its last known position within the confines of your hotel. I will provide you with the geolocation information and would be extremely grateful if you could assist me in this matter. I sincerely hope that it has not been stolen.

The geolocation data for the phone can be found in the file accessible via the following link: https://mega.nz/file/yR80FKZI#mpcfySt7MRsMW8fdiJ3dn_rRBX_ONXqiEwTxUznQ4q4
Password: phonegeo2023
I have applied a password to the file to ensure that only the hotel manager can access the phone's location.

If you manage to locate it, I kindly request that you send it to me through a delivery service. I am willing to cover all expenses and would be incredibly grateful. Of course, I am also prepared to offer a reward as a gesture of my gratitude for your assistance.

I eagerly await your response. Thank you!
Max

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini